Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 29

I Can't Feel My Nose

This sucks. I'm starving. It's getting dark and it looks like it's going to rain. All this, and I can't feel my left nose. 2 hours after my dental and the anaesthetic hasn't worn off yet. JD I hope you've found your slimming program already.

Yesterday I stole (well, took down) a jazz poster and met up with Shenny for a while at The Mall. SUSPEK AH! Shenny has a nicer phone than everyone else now. I'm jealous of her, and of Watson, Kevin, Lyn, Conan, Jonan, and Ben (also the proud owner of this).

And so Shenny forced me to wear her tudong after I forced her to wear it (balance). And this is how I look. But first go hide your children and/or siblings who are below seven.

I need pimple destruction cream.

No comments: