Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 26

comfortable

Listening to: Pure silence

I cannot believe it. YDM Camp 2006 is over. The best 4 ooosome days of this year, gone. I'll just keep my thoughts on this to myself.



Interesting Moments

Daphne: Hmm. You look like you could eat some more.
Me: Yeah I'll be going back again for a second serving.
Daphne: (slowly moves her plate near to mine) Here.

Joe Willits: You want to know something interesting?
Me: What?
Joe Willits: Did you know that Michael Ballack is 100% English?

Jonan: How do you tell the difference between feelings and feelings?
Me: (laughs out loud) Now that's funny.
Jonan: Seriously.


well at least i now have God...
and a star tambourine

1 comment:

Amilyn said...

OoOoOosome!

but the star tambourine wasn't yours, was it? =p