Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 1

Ago

1 Week
It was day nine
(counting up)
It also was day fifty-four
(counting down)

1 Month
I can remember
longing...
for company, an iPod, a camera
anticipating...
Jonan and Conan's return
wishing...
JD wasn't fat, JasMarie and Mae were still here
hating...
Kevin Loh for never going out
giving up...

1 Year
I was ecstatic it was my birth-month. I love being a July-an.
Everything around me seemed perfect, except for the mediocre grades and pimples.
*Wasn't over 'almost-season failure' yet* I needed "GET OVER IT CLASSES"

1 Decade
I remember being called Jay-J. There was a Joshua George in my Primary 1 class.
I was spectacled.
Diana, Angel and Matt were my good friends. Thank God we still are.
I started organ classes.
The girls in my class bullied me with "HA you look like a dork" jokes. I hope you have BRACES NOW AND CAN PICK UP RADIO SIGNALS. Haha JK.
hand in hand

No comments: