Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 19

Oh My, Yesterday

Yesterday...

2.30pm

I was so down and feeling like that God-forsaken dump near the roundabout leading to Subok, so I decided to take myself to G-Town (alone, this is sad) to have lunch since my whole family was in Miri. I took 2 buses to G-Town (this, even sadder) and took an alone lunch at Big Papa's at Centrepoint. Before that I was printing stuff for Jasmine.
After the lunch I wanted to go to The Mall just to see if there were any of my friends there. I doubted it though.
Conan and Jonan were in KB. Shenny FUTURE went to her grandparents. Clinton might've been with his family. Fel also outs with her fam. Lyn PAST slept at 6am. JD might've been going to a slimming program in KK. Sana was 2 hours ahead of me. And the only place Kevin Loh goes to is MD and Nyonya's restaurant.
I saw this poster for this jazz concert which was going to be held last night at Sheraton. Thank the Lord for that, and thank goodness I passed by The Mall. I quickly picked up my pictures for Jasmine, took a bus to Bandar, and walked to Sheraton. Meanwhile there was a dead dog on the road. After I checked if there were ticktets still left, I called Lyn PAST (who was awake) up. She said she'd go.
It was 4.15 when I took the Express Bus in Bandar. It was 4.45 when I got back to my place. So I went in my house, through the back-door (nyehehe), played the living room stereo real loud with some Nitin Sawhney, stole a few shampoos and skin smootheners from Mum's bathroom, stripped down and took a shower. After that I quickly dried off, changed, and grabbed some gel to put on. Just as I rubbed the gel on my hands, my phone receives a message. I was more worried about my hair, so yeah.
A whole ten minutes I went from looking like that guy from Fall Out Boy to David Beckham. At the end of it I decided to play it safe and look normal. ONLY THEN did I decide to check my phone. It would be really stupid if it was Lyn PAST saying "Oh I can't come tonight. Sorry. I hope you didn't shower and gel your hair for 10 minutes yet." Phew. It was only Vee. "What's Conan's phone number?"
A bus came at 5.30 and I reached Sheraton at 6.15. I bought the tickets and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited. 7.30 the cocktail buffet began. Lots of yummy chocolate cakes!!! Lyn PAST came at 8, cause she was having dinner with her family for Father's Day. So we watched the jazz pianist from Belgrade tickle the keys and finger the ivory. Amazing stuff. His name is Bojan Z.
After the show, my dad came to pick me up at around 9.45. And my dad sorta talked to Lyn PAST for a while. And then, on the ride home, he asked me
"Why is she grinning ear to ear?"
Partytime Tuesday night!!

No comments: