Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 8

"I Heard..."

Madonna singing in that foreign language in her track 'Sorry' sounds w-e-i-r-d
Yesterday I went to SAS Church cause Terrence called me over to help Wei Ting with 'Majesty'. Ms. Jane was going to lead worship...and when she saw me at the practice room, she said, quite enthusiastically...
"I heard that you play techno..."
I'm brilliantly shocked. How does she know that. This is not good. I think I've got a reputation around a church I don't even go to on Sundays that I'm a techno-player. Anand joked around saying "HOW CAN YOU BE DOING THIS TO GOD'S MUSIC?" Or maybe I'll be a pioneer of CFM (Christian Fengtau Music). CERTAINLY NOT. If I did Jason would stop being my friend. Yes you Jason Wong who's in a Clifford The Red Dog costume.
YDM Camp is coming up, and I'm so excited to play beautiful (NOT FENGTAU) music to lead people into worship.


Things in Brunei I'm going to miss in [teh-place-imah-going-to]
  • Moderately yummy cheap food [No more one doller nasi katok]
  • Warmth [Some people in the place I'm going to, tell me that July and August are their warmest months. What is warm? 10?]
  • Astro [According to Wikipedia the town I'm going two has only 3 channels on the tube. My dad makes the situation worse by jokingly telling me 2 of them are in French. NOOOOOO!!]
  • Pirated music/movies [Everybody in Brunei is a criminal]
  • My friends [Don't cry for me, everyonegentina]
  • Cannot Singlish ah [What you understand or not? Basket lah]

Things I think I'm going to enjoy in [where I'm going to]

  • Living in a indie town [Want to join me, Amir?]
  • Staying a day's drive from New York [Maybe go TRL]
  • Wireless with my laptop at the Uni [Finally NO MORE WIRES and MUCH MORE SPEED]
  • The cold [Cold enough to freeze off me pimples so I can be normal, again]
  • Wider selection of original music [Goodbye to you stupid unlabelled disc in a plastic case with a faded cover which I bought for $2 and doesn't work on my stereo]

1 comment:

LW said...

Seems like Brunei is a "wonderful" place huh. Funnie@