Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 31

Lookin' Back, Movin' On

Okay okay okay I promise the next line is going to be my LAST self-pity statement of the year.
Joshua to Jasmine Yap: Come let us wallow in our depression of not having loved ones by our sides.

If you've been following, thanks. Thanks for your thoughts, support and prayers.


LOOKIN' BACK at 2006

  • Was a bum for a long time. Such a long time it threw me off my studying groove.
  • Left my Friendster blog, later revived for comedic purposes.
  • Owned a nice phone, and lost it in 7 months. How pathetic is that.
  • Watched Brokeback Mountain, twice.
  • Was addicted to Lost and all that went with it.
  • Opened up "Counting Down".
  • Wow. There's K-Box in Brunei? Amazing.
  • Got jealous once. Or is it 40 times? Lyn, do you remember how many? LOL.
  • Visited school so much I felt like a LOSER.
  • My Nikon camera finally gave out.
  • Wanted to buy Jason pink horns. Unfortunately I was under-funded at the time.
  • Got into DDR and Half-Life 2, thanks to Joel A.
  • Wished I could've gotten' a job. Unfortunately in Brunei, if you were an under-18 Filipino, you'd have to know someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows two ones for you to get a job.
  • John D. hated me because I liked the song "Far Away" because it reminded me of Mae.
  • My birthday was pretty quiet. Got a gift from Grace. Vee long-distance called. Watson from KL texted. John D called on the eve of my birthday.
  • Ate at Fratini's three times in my last 2 weeks. First with Joel A., then with Grace and Aunt Carol and lastly (most bestly as well), with Lyn.
  • Took IELTS.
  • Amir goes indie, starts drawing again, and one of the things we both like is 'Garden State'.
  • Oh oh oh. Got a Jay Chou album from Shenny.
  • Jonan asked me, "How do you separate feelings from feelings?"
  • Conan and I talked about foxes.
  • Watched Antioni Forcione perform. Clinton ended up vowing not to touch his guitar forever.
  • Went to Unitek and wondered if there was such a thing as "Chinese house music".
  • Kevin Loh continued to call (almost) EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
  • Was writing my first Paper Blog about money and talent, and suddenly Sarah and Sana appeared!
  • JasmineYap likes steam boats. *cough cough*
  • Dropped my jaw to see the amount of weight Teo lost. *applauds*
  • Just as my bottom was gathering dust at home, my parents decided it was time for me to learn the ropes. Learn the ropes = clean the house, do the laundry, wash the dishes, basically do the housework and save the world. Haha actually it was a good thing. I hope I can become a good husband when I grow up. If not ah, wah piang.
  • Got depressed a couple of times.
  • Wondered why Lyn and my mum both disagree with Wikipedia.
  • Made up the phrase, "SO WHAT? I'M NOT CHINESE." Validity is available here.
  • My brother was (and still is, I believe), the hot thing in school.
  • Missed my Laplap family like crazy while having a rather different kind of Christmas with a new family here in Canada.
  • Entered LDR territory.
MOVIN' ON to 2007
  • Make it work.
  • Get more involved with church.
  • Restart with the journal writing.
  • Actually shave this frickin' mustache off. Average age people guess me to be with the mustache on: 22.
  • Going to do well in school. I am going to get up my ass to kick ass.
  • Grow up quick. It's adapt or die out here.
Okay...

Breathe in.
Breathe out.

2007, here I come.

Take care, everyone. And God bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, joel still is the hot thing in sgs, hahahaha.

Anonymous said...

Shave it man. now =P