Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 14

the grand opening of the box of cookies

Let me kick things off with how my first 4 exams went.

Mechanics - Rather brutal. I answered most questions. But the Question of Death was this: A child is playing with a spring, with a spring constant of 5kx. He uses the spring to launch a ball at an angle onto a surface 8 metres higer. The ball lands smoothly on the surface and moves along the surface for 10 metres before it comes to a stop. Find:

  1. the angle at which the child launches the ball
  2. the coefficient of friction of the table
  3. the distance of the boy from the surface
I THINK WHEN EVERYONE SAW THIS QUESTION, DEATH WAS WALKING AROUND THE EXAM HALL WITH A GIANT RED PEN.

Chemistry Lab - If you don't think writing 10 straight pages of calculations of explanations is stressful, you're messed. But I think I did alright.


Engineering - For the first section, we had to answer 100 multiple choice questions in 50 minutes. Exactly 30 seconds for each question. Haha. Crazy? At least we used computers to do the entire exam, instead of 'lo-tech' 2B pencil and eraser. Some of my friends claim to have finished the 100 questions in 10 minutes.


Chemistry Theory - 40 multiple choice questions and 5 rather short questions for a final exam. Should be easy to score.


Yes. Christmas is around the corner. Hence the candycane colors.

Have you seen how long my hair is? I won't be getting a piercing / tattoo / moustache shave anytime soon. Neither will I be getting a car or a new woman.



And these are the two I usually hang out with now.
Two fun-loving people.
Tanya and Jesse.




















And this is what's outside my house for decorations. Yes. That IS a polar bear, and Santa, about 7 feet tall, blown up by air, with a light inside them to make them illuminate! The house is very pimped out, in terms of interior and exterior Christmas decor.
















And the snow was nice to see. Covering my house, and a couple of the neighbor's houses.

































So I will end here. I have to blaze through 10 hours of linear algebra review tomorrow. Wish me luck!

AND NEXT WEEK!
-14 DEGREES!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beatles hair wahahahaha