Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 8

time to go

Apple has some really interesting new ads to promote their new Macs. Watching Windows getting feature-battered...priceless.

Next Saturday I fly for Canada with both my parents. Love them. And I'm going to go through at least 24 hours of travel time. I wonder just how many hours are needed to sleep all that 'coming-for-me' jet lag off. Perhaps at the end of all my flights I will quote Conan at 626.

"My perception of time...
totally f**ked up"

And whoa, John D. got arrested by the KK police. Well not exactly arrested. They just brought him and his friends (maybe including that Korean guy) to the station. Maybe they arrested him cause he was FAT (still is though). Haha I'm taking sides with Geoff. John, don't get arrested again okay? Fat people don't survive in prison. Oh, and John is NOT in prison and is fine.

Conan's been a real buddy. He's been giving me tons of support about me and my move to Canada. Every white community needs a cool Asian kid right? Ah I miss the Goh brothers... Right now they're living on the 27th floor in some apartment.

Guys, here's one movie you should add to the list of 'Movies Not To Watch With Girlfriend': John Tucker Must Die. It has a scene of that gardener boy from Desperate Housewives in a thong!! Now isn't that something powerful enough to destroy your relationship? Maybe, if you yourself were checking out Ashanti and Sophia Bush....
PS. I haven't seen the movie

Last Friday, I lost my beloved X660. What a horrible way to kick off my last two weeks. No details for you. You only need the headlines. So I'm sort of uncontactable, unless you're Kevin Loh, who's memorized ALL my contact detailss, including my address and both my parents' handphone numbers. Maybe there's a bright side to this. In three weeks or so, I'll be in good cold Canada and perhaps get a free phone with those network plans with Cingular or something. I don't know if Cingular operates in Canada, but I'm doing the research...

If you want to send free texts to DST numbers, click on this. If you want to get married, want a really skilled photographer capturing the moments of your wedding, and have loadsa monies, click on this. If you're itching to find out whether you've got Bruneian traits, click on this (thanks to Chester). And finally, just when things couldn't get any dumber, click on this.

It's almost time to go! You can either give me a hug, a cheek-only kiss, or a new handphone. Hahah.

is it the Eskimos?
or is it the Maoris?
whatever, it's lovely

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i bet you read about the eskimos and maoris on wikipedia.

;)

love you. don't cheat on me.