Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 14

iWish iHad an iPhone

It's the brand spanking new and revolutionary iPhone. Now everybody wants one. But people in Asia are gonna' have to wait till 2008 for shipments. And don't expect the price to be nice.

I'd only use this as a keychain.


I think I'd have to be re-incarnated 23 times to listen/see all those combinations.


Apple is good for your health, but not your wallet.


Anyway, onto the iPhone.
It's unbelievable technology.
Get this: you can use your two fingers to touch the screen and resize a picture by using a 'pinching' motion. No mobile phone/PDA/smartphone in the market today can do that.

Unbelievable technology indeed.

Some interesting iPhone fan-art.
This one's too colorful. And no noticeable Apple sexiness.


This one looks rather pleasing.


This one looks like someone glued a silver iPod on top of an old Sony Ericsson phone.


Wow. Old-school dial? Nokia's oddly designed 7610? Outdated screen?
I really don't know what to say.

Anyway this is what it really looks like.


And now my latest single:
"iWish iHad an iPhone"


Well I don't really want an iPhone. It'd just be nice to own one.

Maybe some nice person will just randomly go
"Man from Asia, I reward you with an iPhone".

Yes, that'd be nice, although he probably called me 'man' because of my uncontrolled mustache.

2 comments:

LW said...

HAHA!!! :P

shenny said...

wow josh, now i feel like getting one of that too.. it jus looks sooo.... *speechless*