Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 28

Long Stories

Merry Christmas folks!
Personally I don't believe in Santa, but I love this shirt I got as a gift
Other things I got for Christmas include
Lots of chocolate-coated granola bars!

Laura Secord choc box. Apparently a high-end selection of chocs.
I haven't opened it yet, cause I'm gonna' open it when I intend to
ruin my New Year's Resolution to...keep off chocolates.

And I also got another $50 gift card, with which I bought a new hat!

Oh, the hat didn't cost $50.

Boxing Week Sales and The Aftermath That Follows

So, like you've seen on TV. People rush to stores after Christmas,
apparently because prices get slashed so madly everyone wants

a good buy.

lots of promotions
lots of discounts
lots of "one-day only!" specials

and lots of teenage girls at the mall going

"OH MY GOD"
"AWESOME"
"WHATEVER"

Crazy indeed.

A Bachelor Party without the Cop-Pullovers and Morning-After Vomits

Josh: I'm going for a bachelor party later.
Lyn: What? A bachelor party?
Josh: Yea.
Lyn: Is there going to be a stripper?

What. The. Frig.

Curse the media and the stereotyping!

The guy on the right is getting married on the 29th.

Black-light bowling.

Xbox LAN party until 3AM.

Haircuts

I went for my haircut with Tanya the other week.
She recommended a nice place, and look at my hair now!



The only drawback:
it cost me $23.

Then we went to the market for fun.

Random!

Look at the ridiculous price of just 5 CDRs here.

This mini-village, found at my house!

This really big tree. Found at my church!

Hmm, are there any Asians in this graduation class of '04?

Mac is expensive. Don't buy.

My family here in Canada.


Time for bed.

God bless, and see you around next time.

2 comments:

Queen Sana said...

Trisha, or Tracey (;) MEEHEE, remember?) was right!!! It looks mighty fly.

From the side you look SLIGHTLY porcupiney though :D

Amilyn said...

who's Dyn? wahahaha