Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 22

Positive Pills Intake 1

after my haircut,
and a little neglect

i did so badly in my finals
but the counselor said

"your situation is a great challenge"

oh and sana said something like that too.

let me just get moody for the holidays and present to you a reminiscent selection of my pictures, in 16:9 format.

Positive Pills Intake 1


Me and my Dad. Really a photocopy.


Mum with the yellow flowers, and my shirt!


The most awesome


My little brother and sister


Ah, the Goh brothers.


Mae and Mil. Classic.


Muara Tiger Club. Angel, Diana, Matt, Me


MuzicJunkie


Vee and a really funny facial expression


He sits. And stares. No escape


She's very particular when it comes to ice-cream sharing.


Teenage Girl Squad


Haha. Gotta love random pics.


Ah these boys.


Save the best for last.


have a merry christmas everyone.

1 comment:

Amilyn said...

wah! my hair is different in all 3 shots im in!