Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 6

Meeting

My dad rocks. I went out with him yesterday and he bought me a new shirt and 2 pairs of Adidas shoes. But I've got to find a way to make him stop talking to the cashiers. Hahah
I watched the France vs Portugal at 3am this morning while using the phone. It was so sad to see Cristiano Ronaldo cry (OMG am I jumping over the sexual-orientation fence?). One thing positive people say what this World Cup does is bring people and nations together. MY FOOT. Just because England lost to Portugal, the English shun Portugal as a tourist destination. The Brazillians burn down a statue of Ronaldin-ho in rage because Brazil made an unexpected exit. And now, that Germany is out...who KNOWS what's going to happen???
I bought Madonna's 'Confessions On A Dancefloor' in Bandar today because I had to break my $100 and the bus driver didn't have $99 on him. The album is quite interesting to listen to, especially since she has ABBA's 'Gimme Gimme Gimme' on 'Hung Up'. And then I met up with Lyn, Shenny and Sia for a very short while in Gadong.
The best example of music rape is the massively annoying mash up mix of:
  • Black Eyed Peas - My Humps,
  • The Pussycat Dolls - Don't Cha, and
  • Sugababes - Push The Button
I don't even WANT to begin to tell you how bad/offkey/stupid/yuck/pukely it sounds.
Next time I'll tell you about my dreams, and how rubbish some of them are...but now I'm helping my mum learn DDR!
two in one / that's more fun

1 comment:

Amilyn said...

hahahahahahaha ronaldinho.

i still feel so embarassed whenever i recall myself saying that. oh well, it's turning into a joke now =D