Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 11

I Want To Tell/Show You Something

Right now I am at the lowest of lows. I am depressed and I'm hating it. And playing XBox alone sucks too, especially when the computer is beating you in football. I think it's time I return the XBox to Joel, since it's almost time for me to go already. I need help with separation anxiety. I need to stop worrying about nothing. I wish I didn't have to be such a loser in Malay. I wonder why suddenly everything just became so moody (it must've been the weather). I will stick to my individuality. I want to fix all my issues. I need to begin realizing that my life will have a bunch of goodbyes I don't want to say. I need to start realizing that everything has been handed to me on a silver plate and that I need to start thanking the very people who've treated me well. I need to stop being a selfish jerk. I need to stop secretly complaining. I need to learn contentness. I need to realize I cannot please everybody. I wonder when I will stop being the person who 'watches things happen'. I still want to play tambourine in YDM. I want to go without leaving everything behind. I need to get that out of my system.
All my thoughts are in a massive jumble jungle.

To keep me from cutting myself (emo joke), I decided to go through my pictures and show you some of my best shots. And they've not been after-touched by Photoshop.

Zoom
Taken near Sheraton
Listen
Sana listening, for once

Water JourneysMy family rafting near the shore in Philippines

StarringBracelet of my friend, who is a girl

goodnight
draw draw draw

No comments: