Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 21

yesh, it's fresh

Thanks to you, chocolatte. I was so inspired.

I woke up at 0830 this morning with a huge, huge smile on my face, because:


  1. I got the new layout/background done.
  2. I now have a laptop (flown in a few days ago from Singapore!)
  3. Tomorrow, I get o-l-d. More accurately, 17.
  4. Yesterday was too short and the best time I had since...I can't remember.
  5. I'm going to YDM later on.
  6. I've just found a new art style and I'll be releasing my Scan'd Alls (huge play on the word scandals). You'll find out in a week.
  7. I somehow am un-grounded. Are you happy now JohnD? Come back wah, fat. And who on earth is 21?

Ever wondered how to describe the nature of Ah-Lians and Ah-Bengs? Here.

Ever wondered if Silent Hill could be real? Here.

Ever wondered what killed Karen Carpenter? Here.

pink.black // tickle // 38 // crab
8 hours felt like 2

1 comment: