Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 8

Flurries

Here in Canada, Not so much snowfall = flurries. Makes me want to go to MacDonald's and eat some McFlurry, or I could just buy Oreo cookies and vanilla ice cream, blend it all together and maybe get the same thing.


That white stuff is the snow. Not too much, but enough to get me excited for 4 feet of white-out snow! And the snow-men with carrots for noses. And the frozen lakes and rivers. And the snow angel I'll be making (by myself sadly). And hopefully the road trip to go skiing!



And if you ever need a digital shave, go to
Kevin Loh's Digital Barbershop


Look how old I looked on the left, transformed into a weirder looking guy looking the same age. Now Amilyn, is this what you want me to look like when I come back?

Well to close off, here's some songs I will not be singing next month

I'll Be Home For Christmas

and probably perhaps

I'll Be Home For New Year's

and even more bizzarely


I'll Be Home For Chinese New Year (TongTongChang Remix)

2 comments:

Chester said...

Hmm, you look like you got your lip shrunk too.

Amilyn said...

nahh you won't be looking like that. whoever did the photoshop-ping botox-ed your lips.