Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 24

Nightmare

I am up at this hour, because of a nightmare.
at 4AM

An awful nightmare.

We shouldn't be arguing.

SHOOTING @ NIGHT


I got into trouble with two police officers for these 5 shots
The light source was a huge spotlight
I put my camera near it
And the two police officers thought I was adjusting the spotlight
And gave me a minor scolding
But then I explained myself
One police officer went "OH, I guess that's alright"
The other just gave me the same stern look he gave me earlier

Maybe cause I was Asian
Haha






In front of someone's house



RANDOM


A sexy sunrise



My disarrayed room after I woke up
Actually I modeled it after I woke up from the nightmare
My clothes on the bed, whose sheets are messed probably cause of the nightmare
Socks in shoes, which are all over the place


What I bought last week with my $50 gift card
That weird wire is my new microphone
which I'm using to talk to JasmineY and Teo on Skype!

1 comment:

Amilyn said...

OH MY GOODNESS. maybe when you said you were going back to sleep after the nightmare i should've just said yes, instead of you staying up and getting into trouble with those two policemen. HAHAHA. but it's a notable experience isn't it? =D