Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 7

Fall

And so today began my first day of UNIVERSITY classes. Say it with me! U-NI-VER-SITY!

A few bad things:

  • I'm 17 years old, but I look 21.
  • Two of my friends are 24, and look 17.
  • The uni sells condoms in the toilets. (This isn't a bad thing. It's just that I'm shocked. It won't be bad for those who need it.)
  • I'm getting 48 hours of work a week.
  • Winter stacks up at least 3 feet of snow.
  • My parents are leaving in a few hours. 6AM Friday morning to be exact.
  • Steve Irwin's death is actually caught on tape.
  • I GAINED 5 KILOS!
  • I can't speak French yet! And I don't have time to take elective subjects.
Good things:
  • I'm getting taller.
  • And will continue to get taller.
  • This person is a woman.
  • I GAINED 5 KILOS!
  • I can experience what is known as 'The Long Weekend'. Something experienced by all students who don't have to go to school on Saturday and Sunday.
  • I was chatting to sOmEoNe WhO StILL wAs TyPiNg LiKe ThIs. Very amusing.
  • It's almost autumn time and everything is going to turn....ORANGE.
  • I bought Outkast's 'Idlewild'. It's worth the money if you want to hear jive and jazz mashed up with hip-hop and rap.
And catch this CHMS page while it's still hot and still there. And laugh maybe. And be thankful no one has trashed your school on Wikipedia. Or maybe you're going to do it yourself? Don't say I gave you any ideas.

On my 5 Kilo Gain:
Maybe I need to adjust the weighing scale. Or maybe my vision is failing me. Or..maybe, I'm just downright getting fat. Maybe I just need to gain a little. I've been a skinny stick since Primary One anyway. And being a stick with glasses? Not something I'd want to grow my children into.

ONE

3 comments:

Amilyn said...

ORANGE! ORANGE! ORANGE! ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amilyn said...

i want outkast's album too! I DONT WANT THOSE PIRATED ONES WE HAVE HERE IN BRUNEI!

so what you're gaining weight. it's because you're growing taller! you're not getting fat, you're gaining bone mass =p and im still short. hmpf.

Queen Sana said...

Yo dumbface! (I have this new fad with attaching "face" to everything: moronface, jackface, retardface....this is what I have been reduced to)!

My sister once tried to kill me in the snow :D I was REALLY SHORT (just about 3 feet) and fell RIGHT through the snow (which was four feet), and I was horrified that I was going to DIE.

Rachel stood there laughing like a jackass.

I hate my siblings sometimes.