Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 15

Count Up!

Today is one week since I started uni.

  1. Condoms sold in toilet. (But you already knew that)
  2. 3D structure modelling assignments for my engineering class.
  3. 5 straight days (Monday - Friday) eating lunch alone.
  4. There's so many Chinese kids from Mainland China, I thought I never actually left Brunei.
  5. Pimples are slowly dying away.
  6. Putting cold roll-on deodorant in the morning + me being ticklish = 5 seconds of sheer terror.
  7. Huuuuge vinyl record collection in the uni library.
  8. No vinyl record player at home though.
  9. Old vinyl record players available at pawnshops for $5.
  10. I'll probably a vinly record player.
  11. Internet speed = Glorious.
  12. 50" TV at my place = Not working (yet)
  13. Internet TV = Glorious.
  14. Leaving a message for Jonan on voicemail through calling card = not as expensive as I thought.
  15. The leaves are turning orange.
  16. Weather is great. Hint: AUTUMN.
  17. I'm watching a ice hockey game tonight. REAL ICE. REAL HOCKEY. Not that ice (read: wax) skating at the Mall.
  18. I have 6 assignments due next week (I think).
  19. I am living in your yesterday (Time zone joke).
  20. The weather isn't very hot. Neither are the girls.
  21. But I'm just being a good boy (HAHA Teo)
  22. And if you didn't get that....
  23. Next time lah.

And listen to this corny joke: When Chuck Norris does push ups he is actually pushing the earth down.

HAHA. ONE and TWO.

don't want to, won't want to

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you're behaving yourself. I'll overlook the reposting of the condoms in the toilet thing. Tsk tsk. It's a good thing that they do sell them in the loo, else Canada or that town you live in rather ends up like Kampung Ayer where teen pregnancy is rampant.
But then again that doesn't explain the situation in the states... Oh well.

*hugs*
Miss you pet monkey!