Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 22

Time?


After 2 weeks of playing Half-Life 2, I'm done with it. 15 hours of great gameplay. I thought the ending was anti-climactic, though. Although I literally dashed my expectations of a grand finish by reading the walkthrough before finishing the game, the ending came so abruptly I was actually shocked (a huge explosion happens, then a stop in time, then the G-Man takes me away). Probably that's why the game won 35 Game of The Year Awards along with the reason for the existence of the highly sizzling Alyx Vance.

By here, you must be wondering, "You took 2 weeks to finish the game??" Well, I guess that's more than logical. I mean, if you're paying $19.99US to play a game finishable in 15 hours, would you want to finish it in a day or two? I'd prefer not to, so it's worth my money. But then again, the Xbox I have and the games that came along with it aren't mine to begin with. A good pal lent it to me. Thanks, Joel (not my little bro), A LOT. I feel like my lost pre-teen joy is recurring, again.

And get this, Bantiao Ming 2 is Half-Life 2 in Chinese.

So now, I'm hooked on the Half-Life saga. I think I'll play Half Life again cause I was stuck the last time and stopped playing it cause it was O' Levels that time, I think.


Have you heard of Brokebat Mountain? It's a term used to describe the relationship between Batman and Robin. Yes, it's hard to believe that some filth-heads think that the Dynamic Duo are gay. Read the article here, here, and here. Seems like even cartoons get targetted.

Even SpongeBob was a target of gay criticism after episode "Rock-A-Bye Bivalve" was aired. If you're an avid SpongeBob fan, you might remember when SpongeBob and Patrick found a shell and decided to raise it as if it was their child and they playing the parents. Patrick became the Dad and somehow SpongeBob became the mother. One believed it to be a spreading of 'homosexual agenda'.

SAY WHAT?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it is actually quite unique, never thoght u would create something like this. even for the amazingly useless information related numbers, which is interesting. There is not much to it but i think it will grow into something more popuilar given "time". JOY