Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 27

Any Redder...

All I did was ask Fay if she was going to watch XMen3. And just after she answered, right from across the table, Lyn shoots a piercing "Oh, you are so flirting with her" right at me. Clinton and Shenny waste no time in letting out laughs.

I couldn't believe my ears. Then Lyn started telling the story of 'The History' to the new friend (whose name I forgot). She revealed that it happened twice, along with some facts which made my face turn very red, just like at Teacher Veronica's house 2 hours before.



XMen3 was fantastic. I don't understand how Angel (that boy with wings) got to be displayed so grandly on the X3 promoposters and yet the role he played in the movie was extremely minor. He didn't even help the good guys out in 'The Final Battle'! Somehow he reminds me of the lead singer of Yellowcard.

Sometimes, arrangements are broken. Well I understood why my recent arrangement was broken.



Anonymous: Whoever you are, I guess this 'unfinished business' needs to be 'finished' soon.

No comments: