Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 3

R.A.T.O.D.T.D.K.H.T.D.P. + Gwen Stefani To Malaysia + My DishWash-Hating Girlfriend + JASON?!

Say it with me.


RAH-TOH-DUD-DUD-KUHT-UHP.

RAGE AGAINST
THE OTHER DRIVER
THAT DOESN'T KNOW
HOW TO DRIVE PROPERLY

It's not about French rats yearning to chef it up (Ratatouille). It's about Road Rage.

-----

Amilyn had freakuent road rage. Just like yawning, it's affected me somehow. Come to think of it, I think she transferred the rage to me.

I say 'Oh look at that. Nice, jerkface' in the car - even with my father guiding the wheel, whenever someone just cuts rudely on a one-lane road.

I say things like 'Oh just because you're a Merc you can do that (add lots of sarcasm)' and 'Blasted Bimmer'.

I may have a problem.

AMILYN AH.

I think I only have road rage for entertainment purposes and Amilyn's benefit so that she will think
'Aiyoh why this guy ah. Not even driving yet can have road rage liddat. Haiya he become worser than me la if he drive la. I be good happydays driver la.'
Haha.

New Words:
Freakuent - frequent and freaky. (I coined this!)



So I see (on television) and read (on newspapers) that Gwen Stefani is going to Malaysia, and some Malaysians aren't too happy about the Hollaback Girl performing her hits with maximal sexiness.


Thus, they just bring a new Gwen Stefani. Not a Gwen Ste-phoney. But...an Asian version (maybe not from China because she might contain lead, formalin or cardboard).


INTRODUCING...
GWEN TSE FANG NI!

Instead of sexy red dresses. Full-frontal covering Cheongsams!


This is a big no-no!


Okay... the legs are covered. But too much shoulder. MORE STEAM! I MEAN CHEONGSAM!


Ah... perfect. Boleh pefom! Although now her top looks more like a remix of a Filipino President's wife formal dinner attire.


Thanks to Giorgio Armani for this wonderful Asian excursion.

Look at the following image.


Would you like to be the one to wash and clean up all that?

If no is the answer, be an affiliate of the Dishwashing Haters Society. Amilyn's the chairwoman. And she claims that her yearly quota on dishes to wash is 2 dishes. I am the chairman of the Dishwashing Lovers Society because I really don't mind washing dishes at all (I hear people whispering "This boy is sad").

This is what I say to you, Dishwashing-Lover haters:
Wash it or shut it.

I'm gonna' go visit the Dishwashing Haters Society's chairwoman cause she's gonna' teach me how to iron clothes.

Jason Wong now has a black Macbook.

Everyone get their pitchforks and go after him.

2 comments:

Queen Sana said...

You're effin hilarious, you know that?

THANK you for brightening up what is sure to be a crappy day!!!!!!

I have religion.

And I'm going to fail.

And by fail, I don't mean fail.

I mean people are going to beat me.

Amilyn said...

HOY i do NOT talk like that! i DON'T TALK LIKE HOW YOU QUOTED ME! this is such an embarrassment.